Apply to these jobs
Your CEP Consultant
Email me jobs like this
£35,000 - £40,000 pa
Date Advertised:17th June 2020
Start Date:17th July 2020
Site manager required by Yorkshire based M/E Water Services specialist.
In this job you will have a co-ordination role for the installation of process based M/E equipment for a company that specialises in the design and construction of water and wastewater treatment plants througout the UK.
This is a site based role so current location anywhere in the North of England is not an issue.
Candidate Experience needed:
Five years' minimum practical site management in the Water / Environmental Services Industry, M&E or related Construction fields including:
* Planning, directing and controlling site activities
* Agreeing scope and priorities of work with clients
* Producing and checking RAMS
* Working knowledge of CDM regulations
* Progress reporting
* Experience of safely moving large items of plant
Ideal Training & Qualifications needed:
* HND level qualification in an Engineering or related discipline
* Management level qualification in H&S
* Developed IT skills (e.g. Excel, Word, MS Project etc.)
* Full driving licence
* SMSTS - CSCS Card