Are you a Shift Engineer looking for a new permanent role? Are you looking for an immediate start? Can you work permanently in North London? Are you seeking a salary up to £35,000 plus package? If so please read on....
Our client is a leading Facilities Maintenance provider and work with leading clients across the UK, this role is to work in North London as a Shift Engineer working from 7am - 7pm. It is 4 days on and then 4 days off and they're ideally looking for somebody that can start very quickly.
Duties consist of -
- Overall responsibility for timely completion of all maintenance and reactive tasks associated with client assets. The first line of response for all associated M&E and Fabric issues.
- Carry out regular and periodic inspections (including all statutory, mandatory requirements and insurance inspections) to maintain the efficiency and safety of M&E installations including fire safety, firefighting equipment and security systems.
- Maintain records and computer-based record management systems to agreed standards including statutory testing and inspection, technical records, files, diaries, drawings and reports.
- Carry out all necessary maintenance works on M&E services and installations including electrical systems, heating and hot water installations, fire alarms and security systems, works machines, lifts and any other relevant systems etc.
- Ensure works are completed to standard and against budget and meet with key client requirements and satisfaction, reporting back at regular intervals
- Support the arrangements in place to enable subcontractors to undertake routine and emergency breakdown maintenance both in and out of hours.
- Assist the client in setting maintenance priorities, forward programmes and budgets.
- Assist with the preparation delegated planned maintenance projects. Prepare schedules and specifications and place orders. Audit, supervise/ check works on completion.
- Where requested provide technical M&E advice and support to the client.
- Liaise with other professionals undertaking project work and contribute site and maintenance information where required.
- Liaise with the client to develop and disseminate national best practice in M&E maintenance and procedures.
- Liaise with and participate in site and property teams and provide technical input in other areas e.g. security, health and safety, risk assessments, utility infrastructures, counter disaster planning and other appropriate initiatives.
- With the client, ensure the effective implementation of the Asset Management Plan, to inform the planning and management of works across the estate.
If you would like to work for a growing business that work with some great clients across London then please send in your CV and we will be in touch.