Purchase Ledger / Finance Assistant
£20,000 - £24,000
Watford, Hertfordshire, UK
Date Advertised:23rd November 2018
Start Date:23rd December 2018
Purchase Ledger / Finance Assistant required in Watford. Paying up to £24,000 this role could be perfect for someone with previous experience in Finance and book keeping. The ideal candidate with be a good communicator, organised and methodical and have a good attention to detail. Being outgoing and a team player are essential for this role.
- Coding and Posting Purchase Ledger Invoices ensuring the purchase order process has been followed.
- Process a weekly supplier payment run via BACS.
- Check and reconcile supplier statements to invoices and purchase orders to invoices.
- Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy.
- Ensure any processed invoices are scanned and attached to the appropriate system entry.
- Deal with any invoice or payment queries.
- Process staff expenses in line with the expenses procedure.
- Dealing with any supplier communication via email or telephone.
- Entering payments from Bank Statement in Cash Book.
- Ensure the Aged Creditor listing is managed and maintained appropriately.
- Assist with any purchase ledger related ad hoc reports and requests.
- Assist in the month end process ensuring all period related invoices are on the system.