Senior Payroll Administrator
£20,000 - £25,000
Watford, Hertfordshire, UK
Date Advertised:27th November 2018
Start Date:27th December 2018
Senior Payroll Administrator required in Watford. Reporting into the Payroll Manager, this role is paying up to £25,000 for the ideal candidate. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with great attention to detail. Good time management and the ability to manage your time is very important for this role.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous Payroll experience in a busy environment
- Understanding end to end payroll processes.
- Previous experience of entering high volume number of timesheets
- Payroll systems knowledge
- Tax Knowledge
- Accounting knowledge
- Ability to build effective relationships with Managers and employees in all levels of the business.
- Ability to build effective relationships with 3rd party payroll companies to achieve the best service available.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work confidentially and discreetly
- Maintain and keep up to date knowledge of employment law and statutory legislation applicable to Employment Businesses and HMRC regulations.
- Follow the Company Payroll Process ensuring deadlines are met.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Responsible for ensuring all financial controls and processes are followed and that confidentiality and security of information is maintained always.
- Complete all statutory payments and any deductions in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the compliance processes are followed at all times.
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with any HMRC or payroll queries.
- Assisting the Payroll manager with Year End Procedures, including P11Ds and P60s.
- Being involved in any projects that may arise to help improve the payroll processes.