£45,000 - £60,000
City of London, London, UK
Date Advertised:11th May 2020
Start Date:10th June 2020
Do you have experience working on Civils or Infrastructure Projects for a M&E Contractor?
We are recruiting on behalf on a leading M&E Contractor. This is a key role within an Estimating team, with a focus on producing accurate and timely electrical estimates, for a range of sectors including Rail, Tunnels and Construction.
- Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from sub-contractors and suppliers during the estimating process in order to obtain and complete bid package information
- Review and analyse proposal specifications, drawings and any other documentation to prepare estimates
- Review and incorporate historical data on labour levels from workers productivity and analysis reports to create an accurate reflection of costs of labour
- Coordinate electrical database pricing and labour units.
- Keep an accurate record of quotations and working documents to support final estimates
- Working in-conjunction with Procurement, maintain a directory of electrical suppliers, contractors and subcontractors
- Liaise with internal teams such as, planning, design and operations on specific project requirements
- Work in-conjunction with the wider bid team to ensure, bids have been completed the highest standard
- Carry out site visits when applicable
- Attend pre and post tender meetings
- Work with the operational teams and attend mobilisation meetings to ensure scope of works is communicated fully
- Produce take offs and price Electrical works from the bottom up
- Present tenders to clients, as and when required
Key Skills Required: