Apply to these jobs
Your CEP Consultant
Email me jobs like this
£50,000 - £80,000 pa
Date Advertised:13th February 2019
Start Date:15th March 2019
Are you an M&E Quantity Surveyor bored of working in the UK? Do you want to work on a huge site for a British Contractor? Are you seeking up to £80,000 plus a relocation package? If so please read on...
My client are one of the largest Main Contractors in Europe with a turnover of £2 billion last year. They are in the process of building a £600 million new build mixed use scheme in Amsterdam and are seeking to add an M&E Quantity Surveyor to their team on a permanent basis.
The project is at its start right now with the enabling works happening and it has a 3 year build programme. This is a great time to join the project because the successful person will get involved in the pre-con and will also help appoint the supply chain.
This M&E QS only has to speak English and have experience on projects over £20 million.
This role will report into the M&E Senior Commercial Manager but will have their own section of work or a package to look after.
Other duties will consist of:
To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
* Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
* Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
* Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
* Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
* Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts.
* Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
* Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
* Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
This is a really exciting position which will enable somebody to work on a huge site for a very impressive main contractor. It's also an opportunity to work internationally but with the option of coming home every weekend. The relocation package includes an apartment, all travel to and from home, and a living away allowance.
If you would like to know more information about this please call Ricky in the London office on 0 2 0 3 8 7 1 4 9 1 2 or email in your CV and I will be in touch.