Apply to these jobs
Your CEP Consultant
Email me jobs like this
£75,000 - £95,000 pa
plus relocation package
Date Advertised:7th February 2019
Start Date:9th March 2019
Are you a Mechanical Construction Manager? Have you worked on large scale building projects over £50 million? Are you bored of your daily commute and want to work outside of the UK? Are you seeking a salary up to £95,000 plus relocation package? If so please read on....
My client are a large scale main contractor with a turnover of over £1 billion this year and are well established in the UK and Europe. They primarily work on large scale mixed use buildings with a build cost of over £100 million.
This project is a large scale mixed use project valued at £350 million with a 3 year build programme.
They are seeking a Mechanical Manager to come in and work with the services team on a permanent basis.
The successful Mechanical Manager will report to the Lead MEP Director and be responsible for all the Mechanical Services on this large project.
Duties will consist of:
* To take full responsibility for the delivery of all mechanical systems on a large project.
* To identify problems and offer solutions.
* To suggest trade contractors, systems and manufacturers for team appraisal.
* To review design and shop drawings, the project programme and contribute where necessary.
* To offer high level strategic thinking at project level.
* To produce precise project reports.
* To take responsibility for strategic control of the programme.
* To take a lead role in the presentation of the project to the client.
* To offer build ability advice and value engineering solutions.
* Thorough understanding of M&E systems.
* Promote and implement Zero Defects Initiative.
* To implement Best Practice Manual.
* To manage the design process including the production and review of design and shop drawings,
* To monitor the design against cost plan
* Chair weekly team meetings
* Own the commissioning programme a process
* Manage team working & holiday rota
As this is based in Belgium there is a great relocation package which includes accommodation, all travel paid for and a monthly allowance for food and drinks.
This is a great opportunity to experience working internationally but with the perks of being very close to home. They have a great site team and are looking to add this integral position.
If you would like to know more specific details then please call Ricky in the London office on 0203 871 4912 or send in your CV and I will be in touch.