Apply to these jobs
Your CEP Consultant
Email me jobs like this
£35,000 - £50,000 pa
City of London, London, UK
Date Advertised:21st January 2019
Start Date:20th February 2019
Are you a Business Development Manager looking for your next option? Are you able to work in East London? Do you have construction experience in the UK? Are you seeking a salary up to £50,000 plus package? Do you want to work for a company that has a very strong reputation in their field? If so please read on....
My client have over 100 years of working in London as a main contractor and have a turnover of £100 million a year. They generally work on projects valued from £5-£30 million with a typical project valued at £10 million. As a main contractor they have experience of building in most sectors especially with health care, social housing, hotels and commercial.
Having a solid reputation and such longevity will make this BDM role easy!
This role will be reporting into the long standing Pre-Construction Director, duties will consist of:
* Monitoring tender opportunities
* Building and maintaining relationships with consultants and employers including private and public sector
* Identifying project and tender opps
* Research and gather market intelligence and information regarding upcoming projects and developments planned
* Complete Prequalification Questionnaires (PQQs)/Expression of Interest (EOI) applications in order to proceed to Tender.
* Maintain and update the current opportunities document.
* Maintain and update the contacts database/CRM system.
* Liaise with Marketing department to produce and update business development promotional material
* Organise and attend client events, networking events, industry exhibitions and conferences on behalf of the company.
This is a great opportunity working for a very well run company who have a really strong reputation for looking after their staff. As a recruiter I never see people leaving this company other than to retire! As said above I feel this will be an easy task to promote them as a company because they really do have a solid, long standing reputation.
If you are interested please send in your CV or call Ricky on 0203 871 4912.