Apply to these jobs
£85,000 - £100,000 pa
excellent benefits package
Date Advertised:7th August 2019
Start Date:6th September 2019
Do you want to work on a live project that has another 15 years to run? Are you interested in working on one of the largest projects in London? Are you able to get to West London? Are you seeking a salary of up to £100,000 plus a car allowance, pension, private health care and bonus If so please read on....
My client are one of the largest developers in London and have a long term huge project that is valued close to £1 billion. It consists of a large commercial development, a whole new infrastructure system, large civils, new homes and retail. The project has been on site and the team is very strong but due to the project moving into full gear they need to increase the commercial team.
This project will be busy for at least another 15 years and after this the client have a stable and strong history of delivering large scale projects so they will never not be busy.
This role will be running a large part of the project valued taking responsibility for all commercial aspects of a phase of 623 units.
Duties will consist of:
o Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
* Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
* Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
* Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
* Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
* Commercial vetting of sub-contractor tenders and contracts.
* Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
* Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
* Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
This is a very secure, long term role and project. The company pay very well and offer a very attractive bonus scheme. If you would like to know more please call Adele in the London office on 07810654963 or send in your CV and I will be in touch.