Apply to these jobs
£400 - £450 pa
Date Advertised:7th February 2020
Start Date:8th March 2020
Tired of working in the UK? Fancy getting some sun? Do you want to work internationally but have the benefit of being able to come home every other weekend? Do you have you experience of working on large scale construction projects over £50 million? Are you a civils and ground works expert and have experience in a Construction Manager or Site Manager role? Are you seeking a contract role? If so please read on....
This is a very interesting opportunity to work for a UK main contractor on a large scale mixed use development based in Greece. The project is in excess of £100 million and is currently at piling stage with at least another 18 months work left out there.
They need somebody to work under the management team as a Construction Manager looking after all civils and concrete sub-contractors. Basically this role is the main person out on site, being the focal point for all of these sub-contractors and having their boots on the ground.
It's a very interesting project with an extremely interesting but challenging client! It's set in an open plan office sitting with the client and they really encourage openness and honesty and like to work in partnership to get ahead of the programme and target.
The client are a key main contractor in the UK and have a strong history of delivering complex projects on time and to budget. They have a history of working on major projects in Europe and plan to continue to grow this division.
The person that they are looking for:
* Must have worked on major projects in the UK as this is using a UK contract.
* Have shown a strong and stable history of working for for a sub-contractor or main contractor
* Be the type of manager that likes to be out on site working hand in hand with the sub-contractors
This Construction Manager will be reporting to the Project Manager but main duties will include;
* Being the focal point for all of the civils and concrete sub-contractors on site
* Managing all health and safety on site
* Having weekly update/progress meetings with the PM and client
* Managing the civils and concrete team
* Making amendments to the programme with the on site lead Planner
* Driving the programme on to make the project finish on time and to budget
* Working closely with the Commercial team to keep control of the budget
If you would like to know more information please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org