Apply to these jobs
Your CEP Consultant
Email me jobs like this
£100,000 - £130,000 pa
City of London, London, UK
Date Advertised:24th May 2019
Start Date:23rd June 2019
Are you a Contracts Manager or Operations Manager who has experience of working for a Main Contractor or Developer building RC Frame Residential Projects in London and the surrounding counties? Are you seeking up to £130,000? If so please read on...
My client are a main contractor that are extremely busy, so much so they are expanding their current team to recruit for a Contracts Manager who will be responsible for managing up to 5 sites at any time. These sites can range in value from £10 million - £100 million but due to being in London will mostly consist of high rise RC frame buildings.
The successful Contracts Manager will report into the Construction Director and have full autonomy on the London Region and their projects. Duties will consist of:
* Working on Pre-Con with the Design and Commercial team
* Appointing the site team
* Suggesting the sub-contractors and being involved in the selection of these
* Working with Project Managers to set the the Programme
* Managing all health and safety on sites
* Liaising with the client when the Project Manager needs assistance
* Helping the work winning team on securing new opportunities
* Support the tendering team on current bids
* Living the companies ethos and support in training and developing junior staff
If your current company are struggling for work and you are looking for a business that keeps on winning work and increasing their turnover then this is an opportunity for you.
This client have a very strong reputation for training, development and finishing projects on time and to budget. They also have a good reputation with their sub-contractors.
The relevant candidate must have recent UK experience and have worked on residential projects that have RC frame elements to them.
If you would like more information please call Ricky in the London office on 0203 871 4912 or send in your CV and we will be in touch.