Apply to these jobs
Your CEP Consultant
Email me jobs like this
£75,000 - £95,000 pa
City of London, London, UK
Date Advertised:29th January 2019
Start Date:28th February 2019
Are you an Estimator or Commercial Manager who is looking for a step up? Do you have experience of working on fit out and refurbishment projects from £1 - £10 million? Are you able to work in London? Seeking up to £95,000? Do you want to work for a well established contractor who have over 20 years experience and expertise in this industry? If so please read on.....
This client are based in Central London and have experience withing fit out and refurbishment for over 20 years. This company has been established for over 20 years and mainly work in zones 1-6 in London working on fit out projects up to £10 million with an average project valued at £3 million.
As they are growing they are now looking to add to their commercial and bid team by appointing a head of pre-construction. This role will report straight into the Managing Director and have full autonomy of the pre-construction team.
Main duties will include:
* Active involvement in soliciting tender opportunities
* Receipt and acknowledgement of tender opportunities
* Receive, check and log tender documentation on internal system
* Agree a tender submission programme and circulate actions
* Manage sub-contractor tender list and agree with PD's/CM's
* Produce pricing schedules/BOQ's for tender packages
* Evaluate tender documentation and allocate into subcontract tender packages
* Manage attendance schedules and agree with PD's for project logistics compliance
* Liaise with Technical Services Director to agree M&E packages return where necessary
* Review Sub-Contract exclusions and clarifications and include within tender submission notes, if required
* Produce & Manage the Q&A process through the tender process
* Attend bid interviews with the Client team
* Organise site visits for the estimating team and s/c's
* Produce a compliant tender return
* Identify any Value Engineering that could improve the bid pre-tender or our profit post-tender
* Arrange / manage Tender Settlement Meeting including identifying risk/opportunity prior to bid submission.
* Chair the estimating to Construction handover meeting
I feel this is a great opportunity to work for a well established fit out contractor based in the city of London. They are a privately owned company that can make decisions quickly.
This could be a great opportunity for somebody who works for a larger contractor or for somebody who is looking to take a step up.
If you would like more information please call Ricky on 0 7 7 6 5 8 8 5 7 2 1 or call into the London office.