Apply to these jobs
Your CEP Consultant
Email me jobs like this
£35,000 - £45,000 pa
City of London, London, UK
plus package (see below)
Date Advertised:8th May 2018
Start Date:7th June 2018
Are you a health and safety professional in Construction? Seeking a move to your next permanent role? Are you able to commute into Central London? Are you looking for a salary up to £45,000 plus £5000 car allowance, pension, health care and discretionary bonus? If so please read on...
This client are a national main contractor who work in main contracting, fit out and retail across the whole of the UK. They are well known and have a good reputation for looking after their team and are seeking a health and safety manager to join their already successful team.
This health and safety manager will be working closely with the Construction teams as well as the Regional Health and Safety Director. Other duties will consist of:
* Investigating any accidents or near misses but also making suggestions on how to avoid any potential risks
* Liaise with external bodies to keep ahead of the market
* Review the health and safety documentation submitted by sub-contractors and make recommendations
* Identify and action and training needed for site teams
* Carry out health and safety inductions
* Undertake audits
* Assist in the production of monthly health and safety board reports
* Lead by example
The ideal candidate currently works for a main contractor, consultancy or sub-contractor carrying out the same role, although somebody looking at taking a step up from a lower position will be considered.
Also anybody applying must have a valid NEBOSH certificate in place and have construction experience.
I feel this is a great opportunity for somebody looking at working for a large, professional main contractor with good health and safety policies in place.
If you would like to know any more information or details please call Ricky in the London office on 0203 871 4912 or email in your CV and I will give you a call.