Apply to these jobs
Your CEP Consultant
Email me jobs like this
£80,000 - £100,000 pa
City of London, London, UK
Date Advertised:14th May 2018
Start Date:13th June 2018
Are you an ICT Lead of Technical Lead looking for your next permanent position? Are you able to get to Central London? Do you have Data Centre experience? Are you seeking £90,000 plus package? If so please read on.....
My client are a £1 billion turnover main contracting construction company with offices across Europe including London. They have an exceptional reputation to work for and are growing to become one of the largest construction companies in the UK.
Due to growing in size they are looking to recruit and ICT Technical Lead to start immediately. People with notice periods will 100% be considered as they are looking for the right person.
This position will be reporting to the Operations Manager and although initially it's a hands on role there is a clear career path in place to grow your own team.
The main duties consist of:
* Responsible for implementing the design
* Be commercially aware and take ownership of the projects
* To provide technical direction for the development, design and systems integration of all ICT projects from definition phase to implementation.
* To work closely with the Data Centre Campus leads to develop numerous procurement, design and pre-constriction projects.
* To self deliver the works and manage the sub-contractor companies directly
* Making sure they deliver the design and specification to the right standard and quality
I feel this is a great opportunity for somebody to come into a well established company and grow to running their own team in the next 18 months.
People must have experience in Construction and have a good knowledge of the above.
If you would like to know more please call Ricky in the London office on 0203 871 4912 or send in your CV and I will be in touch.