Apply to these jobs
Your CEP Consultant
Email me jobs like this
£70,000 - £90,000 pa
Date Advertised:11th September 2018
Start Date:11th October 2018
Are you a Lead Quality Manager or have experience with Quality Control or Quality Assurance? Do you have a construction background? Worked on large scale multi million projects as a Lead? Are you interested in working outside of the UK but still be able to come home at the weekend? Are you seeking up to £90,000 plus a very competitive relocation package? If so please read on....
My client are a large main contractor who have a strong presence in the UK but also have work in Europe, UAE and elsewhere. They work on large scale complex projects and have a strong history of delivering these on time and keeping their clients happy.
This role is to be based full time in Amsterdam working on a £250 million mixed use project that is currently in its early stages. They are the main contractor on this job and the project is due to run for another 2 years.
This role as a Lead Quality Manager will be reporting directly into the Project Director on site but report back to the HQ Quality team on a weekly basis.
Fundamentally this role is to make sure the site team are following the correct processes and working the way they should be from trades all the way through to the management team.
Other duties of this Quality Manager role will include:
* Updating and being responsible for the Management Systems
* Being compliant with ISO 9001, 14001 and OSHAS 18001
* To ensure that the total processes and procedures are identified and documented and implemented effectively
* Promote the use of the management system and help with training on this
* Working with the delivery team to ensure that all staff are aware of the management systems
* Ensure that the project and company remain compliant and aware of current legislation and that when new things come in that they are ahead of the curve
* Carry Out site inspections and Quality audits
* Produce local reports and assist in monthly department board report
* Undertake inductions of new site staff with these company systems
* Help with pre-qualification process for new sub-contractors
This is a very important role for the main contractor and the client and people must have experience of working in construction and have large project experience.
The relocation package is very attractive and includes a private apartment close to the project, £500 a month for living costs and all travel paid.
I feel this is a really good opportunity to work internationally and work for a great contractor with a full order book as well as working on a really interesting and challenging project.
If you would like to know more information please call Ricky in the London office on 0203 871 4912 or email me your CV and I will be in touch.