Apply to these jobs
Your CEP Consultant
Email me jobs like this
£85,000 - £100,000 pa
Middlesex House, 800 Uxbridge Rd, Hayes UB4 0RS, UK
Date Advertised:12th April 2019
Start Date:12th May 2019
Do you want to work on a live project that has another 7 years to run? Are you interested in working on one of the largest projects in the South East? Are you able to get to West London? Are you seeking a salary up to £95,000 plus a car allowance, pension and private health care. If so please read on....
My client are one of the largest main contractors in Europe and have a long term huge project that is valued close to £1 billion. It consists of a large commercial development, a whole new infrastructure system, large civils, new homes and retail. The project has been on site and the team is very strong but due to the project moving into full gear they need to increase the commercial team.
This project will be busy for at least another 5 years and after this the client have a stable and strong history of delivering large scale projects so they will never not be busy.
This role will be running a large part of the project valued at around £80 million, it will be reporting into the Commercial Director and will involve mentoring a team of surveyors.
Duties will consist of:
o Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
* Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
* Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
* Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
* Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
* Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts.
* Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
* Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
* Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
This is a very secure, long term role and project. The company pay very well and offer a very attractive bonus scheme. If you would like to know more please call Ricky in the London office on 0203 871 4912 or send in your CV and I will be in touch.