Apply to these jobs
Your CEP Consultant
Email me jobs like this
£350 - £400 per day
City of London, London, UK
Date Advertised:31st August 2018
Start Date:30th September 2018
Are you a Project Manager? Seeking up to £400 a day or a permanent salary of £90,000? Can you work in London? Do you have a history of delivering RC frame projects successfully? If so please read on....
My client are a leading RC Frame and Ground works contractor based in the South East of England with a solid history and a full order book.
They typically work on commercial and residential projects in Central London, Kent, Essex and surrounding counties. The smallest jobs they work on are around £1 million but they have delivered projects up to £40 million previously.
They are seeking a Project Manager to work in their London region to start as soon as possible on a large RC frame commercial project in zone 2.
A project manager for this client reports into a Contracts Manager but has full ownership of their site. The Contracts Manager will visit once a week and be there to help and also be the clients main point of contact.
Other duties will consist of:
* Driving the project on to make the project finish on time and to budget
* Managing all health and safety on site
* Working with and managing sub-contractors on site to achieve the end result
* Managing your own site team and sometimes having to recruit externally
* Managing the direct trades staff on site
* Help training assistants on the job
* Promote the companies brand and image
If you would like to know more about this role please give Ricky a call in the London office on 0203 871 4912