Job Title: Project manager - Retail Build & Fit-out
Sector: Fast Track Fit-out; Retail Office and Leisure
Start Date: ASAP
Reporting to: Director
Package: £42k -£55k Full Comprehensive Package
- Experience of Writing programmes, doing basic take-offs, completing requisitions is essential
- We are looking for a qualified and competent Project Manager with experience managing Small building works and Fit-out projects up to £5m T/O
- To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business.
The Role will involve:
- Issue site instructions in correspondence with the commercial team.
- Input into risk/ opportunities register and implement actions to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities.
- Control and manage preliminaries
- Maintain accurate site record, daily diaries and weekly progress reports.
- Monitor and manage the hiring plant.
- Review design drawings for build-ability and co-ordination. Raise RFI where appropriate
- Manage the flow of sub-contractor's design information as delegated by the Project Manager to suit the programme of works on site
- Assist the Project Manager and or Design Manager to produce and monitor the MIRS
- Agree sub-contractors long term and short-term programme and monitor performance against these programmes
- Manage and direct site labour and maintain accurate records
- Monitor and understand position against contract programme, discuss and agree recovery programmes with the Project Manager
You will also be expected to have:SMSTSCSCS CardAsbestos AwarenessAsbestos Duty to ManageFirst Aid (min 3day)Fire Marshall / WardenBe able to provide 2x references
About the Contractor:
National contractor with vast opportunity to grow and develop your career. They value each employee as an individual and offer flexible competitive packages to support that.
Email your CV across to Samuel.email@example.com
Or Click Apply.