Apply to these jobs
Your CEP Consultant
Email me jobs like this
£250 - £400 per day
Milton Keynes, UK
Date Advertised:22nd July 2019
Start Date:21st August 2019
My client are a main contractor who are building a £15 million new build hotel. They are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to come in and be the No1 on the Project.
The project is due to commence in early August and has a build programme of 15 months. This is just the shell & core and is valued at £15 million. They are hopeful of winning the fit out but are currently tendering for this as well.
The company are seeking this Project Manager because they are usually based in the South of England so don't have anybody local that can work on this job.
The Project Manager will report into the Construction Director but will have duties of:
* Weekly Progress Meetings with the Director and client
* Being the clients main No1 contact
* Working closely with the site team
* Sticking to the construction programme and alerting client and Director to any changes
* Mentoring junior staff
* Managing sub-contractors on site
* Ad hearing to a strict health and safety policy
This is a great opportunity to work for over a year on a contract basis. The successful candidate will ideally have built a hotel previously, have a steady work history and be able to provide references.
Please get in touch with Ricky in the London office or send in your CV and we will call you.