Apply to these jobs
£55,000 - £65,000 pa
excellent benefits package
Date Advertised:7th August 2019
Start Date:6th September 2019
Are you a Quality Manager or have experience with Quality Control or Quality Assurance? Do you have a construction background? Worked on large scale multi million projects? Are you interested in working on one of the largest projects in London? Are you seeking up to £65,000 plus package? If so please read on....
My client are a large developer who have a strong presence in London and the UK. They work on large scale complex projects and have a strong history of delivering these on time and keeping their clients happy.
This role is to be based full time in North West London working on a £1 billion plus mixed use project that is currently in its early stages. They are the developer and the project is multiphased spanning up to 20 years
This role as a Quality Manager will be reporting directly into the Project Director on site but report back to the Regional Quality Director on a weekly basis.
Fundamentally this role is to make sure the site team are following the correct processes and working the way they should be from trades all the way through to the management team.
Other duties of this Quality Manager role will include:
* Updating and being responsible for the Management Systems
* Being compliant with ISO 9001, 14001 and OSHAS 18001
* To ensure that the total processes and procedures are identified and documented and implemented effectively
* Promote the use of the management system and help with training on this
* Working with the delivery team to ensure that all staff are aware of the management systems
* Ensure that the project and company remain compliant and aware of current legislation and that when new things come in that they are ahead of the curve
* Carry Out site inspections and Quality audits
* Produce local reports and assist in monthly department board report
* Undertake inductions of new site staff with these company systems
* Help with pre-qualification process for new sub-contractors
This is a very important role for the main contractor and client and people must have experience of working in construction and have large scale building project experience.
I feel this is a really good opportunity to work on an amazing long term project and work for a great developer with a full order book for many years.
If you would like to know more information please call Adele in the London office on 07810 654963 or email me your CV and I will be in touch.