Apply to these jobs
£50,000 - £65,000 pa
excellent benefits package
Date Advertised:9th August 2019
Start Date:8th September 2019
Do you want to work on a live project that has another 7 years to run? Are you interested in working on one of the largest projects in the South East? Are you able to get to South East London? Are you seeking a salary up to £65,000 plus a car allowance, pension and private health care. If so please read on....
My client are one of the largest developers in London and have a long term project that is valued close to £600 million. It consists of a large residential regeneration program with commercial space. The project has been on site for a while and the team is very strong but due to the project moving into full gear they need to increase the commercial team.
This project will be busy for at least another 5 years and after this the client have a stable and strong history of delivering large scale projects so they will never not be busy.
This role will be running a large part of the project valued at around £30 million, it will be reporting into the Commercial Manager and will involve mentoring an Assistant QS.
Duties will consist of:
o Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
* Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
* Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
* Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
* Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
* Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts.
* Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
This is a very secure, long term role and project. The company pay very well and offer a very attractive bonus scheme. If you would like to know more please call Adele in the London office on 07810654963 or send in your CV and I will be in touch.