Resident Liaison Officer (Internal Kitchen & Bathrooms) - North London - 3-Month Contract - Start 14th January 2019.
Resident Liaison Office. Our client, one of the UK's leading Social Housing contractors, are currently recruiting for a Resident Liaison Officer to join their existing team to assist with extra workload they have been awarded on their current contract.
As a Resident Liaison Officer, you will be working in a small team of other RLO's to ensure that the tenants receive a good service and are kept fully up to date with progress of the works.
Reporting to an on-site Project Manager your duties will include:
* Liaising with tenants and construction staff regarding construction works and tenant needs to ensure a safe and secure environment and ensure access is achieved as planned in order to carry out the works.
* Providing support to the production team throughout the construction process including support during decanting and handover
* Ensure tenant satisfaction is achieved
* Communicate and maintain good relationships with the tenants and construction team.
* Management of the apprentice project
* To deal with people issues in a positive manner
* Carrying out Surveys
* General ad hoc duties
In order to be suitable for this Resident Liaison Officer role, you must have previous experience working on site as a RLO, ideally with a Tier One Main Contractor. You must also possess strong communication, organisation and customer service skills. Ideally ou will also have exposure to working on a large Social Housing Refurbishment site, on a Kitchen & Bathroom Refurbishment contract.
If you have experience of working as a Resident Liaison Officer on site and are interested in a long-term contract with a reputable company then we would like to hear from you ASAP.