Resident Liaison Officer. Our client, one of the UK'S leading Social Housing Refurbishment contractors, are currently recruiting for a Resident Liaison Officer to join, and support, their existing team on an extra workload they have been awarded on a contract in Camden, North-West London.
Reporting to the Project Manager your duties as Resident Liaison Officer, will include:
* Liaising with tenants and construction staff regarding construction works and tenant needs to ensure a safe and secure environment and ensure access is achieved as planned in order to carry out the works.
* Providing support to the production team throughout the construction process including support during decanting and handover
* Ensure tenant satisfaction is achieved
* Communicate and maintain good relationships with the tenants and construction team.
* Management of the apprentice project
* To deal with people issues in a positive manner
* Carrying out Surveys
* General ad hoc duties
In order to be suitable for this role, you must have previous experience working as a RLO on site, as well as having strong Communication, Organisation and Customer Service Skills. Ideally your project experience will be on Exernals Works, including, but not limited to, Tower Block Works, Window Replacements and Fire Safety Replacements. A valid CSCS Card & First Aid Certificate would also be desirable.
If you have experience of working as a RLO on site and are interested in a long-term contract with a reputable company then we would like to hear from you ASAP.