Job Title: Senior Site Manager
Location: Long Eaton, Derbyshire
Scoop: Industrial Fit-out.
Start Date: ASAP
Reporting to: Site Based Project Manager
Salary: £250 per day
Essential experience and knowledge:Site Manager with experience on >£20m Large Commercial / Industrial Build, Extension and Fit-out experienceExperience of working and managing multiple Foreman and Sub-ContractorsStrong Understanding of H&SStrong Man Management and the ability to delegate to your Site team.A Breadth of knowledge regarding , Steel, Groundworks, Mezz Floors and Fit-outDrawings; have the ability to Read, Understand and Work from Drawings and work with the Client and architect to enable changes.Programme; have the ability to Produce, Understand Programmes and use Programme for progress meetings with client and the Contractors Project Management team
You will also be expected to have:SMSTSCSCS CardAsbestos AwarenessFirst Aid (min 3day)Be able to provide 2x references
The Role will involve:
- Retail Non-Food Fit-Out - Working as Senior Site Manager on site.
- All Site based Operational Staff, Sub-Contractor and Labour will be under your control.
- You will be expected to have full control over every aspect of the project.
- This will be a Client facing roll; speaking / liaising.
- You will be expected to know exactly where you are on programme at any given time and be able to highlight any possible issues throughout the programme.
This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to travel, as each project will differ geographically.
For more information call me Samuel Goulden on 07584508458 for a confidential chat.