Position - Site Secretary
Location - Manchester
Rate per hour - £12
Duration - 20 Months
Days and hours - 5 Days a week - 08.30 - 17.30
Due to a large increase in workload, a North West based building contractor requires an experienced Site Secretary/Administrator to work on one of their busy construction site in the Manchester area on a long-term basis.
You will be site based assisting the project team carrying out the following duties:
- Undertake all site administration duties as required by the project teams
- Collation of OM and Health & safety documents from Subcontractors
- Document Control: Maintain and update the drawing register and ensure accurate records, scanning, uploading etc.
- Meeting & greeting with visitors /clients, Answering calls etc
- Typing of general correspondence
- Attending Meetings and taking minutes
- Timesheets As a Site Secretary/Administrator you will have good communication and administration skills and must be able to work on your own inactive and under pressure. You will ideally have previous site experience working within the construction industry.
- About you
- Must be well organised and be able to work under pressure
- Have a professional attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload and deliver to agreed standards
- Good level of education and IT literate
- Must be able to use Microsoft office
- 4 Project Experience - Desirable The Opportunity
- (PLEASE NOTE - Our client is keen to start the right candidates ASAP so please call me to avoid disappointment)
- For your skills and experience we can offer a rate of £12.00 per hour and a long-term contract. For more information call me Carl Bennion on 07766781435 for a confidential chat between the hours of 06.00 - 18.00 or just click 'Apply Now' and send your CV.